Sunday 11 July 2010

feeling more confident

amys blood sugars over the past few nights have started to be consistently steady and (touch wood) no hypos. i'm almost afraid to say it but i think i might see a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel.
i might even sleep for 4 hours in a row tonight!!

i have even let amy go to a friends to play today for a little while and when i was leaving, amy told me that she felt very good and grown up because she was getting to stay and play without me. she asked me if there was something in me that felt free today because i was able to leave her. she doesnt know that i have been on the phone to her friends mum about 4 times already!

it is so hard to not wrap her up in cotton wool and treat her like a china doll that could break if not handled with care.

i'm sure i will get my fear under control soon and let amy live a little more freely!

(fingers crossed)

xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment